Tuesday, December 28, 2010

wishlist 2011


okok , hear me out .
this is want i want for my 2011

  • i want a new pair of sneakers
  • i want to be in 4 CITA 
  • i want to sit next to Rashid Syafiee in class
  • i want a topman twist neck tshirt
  • i want to go to sabah 
  • i want a new phone
  • i want to find a special person
  • i want to meet Maddi Jane
  • i want to be single all over the year
  • i want to whiten my skin
  • i want to be tough and buff
  • i want to be tall
  • i want to be perfect in any shirt
  • i want to love someone for real 
  • i want to struggle in my study
  • i want to be smart but not a nerd
  • i want to be great in playing guitar
  • i want people to trust me
  • i want to waste my credit just for calling you
  • i want to find "you"
  • i want to play volleyball in the sbp tournament
  • i want to created a volleyball tournament inter-sbp
  • i want to be happy 
  • i want a new pencil case
  • i want a new bag
  • i want a new watch
  • i want to be a new AZMIN 

there's a lot more . 
but, let just 2011 be simple and interesting :D


No comments:

Post a Comment